We recognise that our activities have wide ranging implications on the environment in both the short and long term. It is our company’s policy to:
1. Aim to minimise any environmental damage and, where possible, to maximise any opportunity for environmental improvement.
2. Comply with all legal requirements and strive to reduce any adverse environmental impact.
3. Assess and consider adverse environmental impact as an important part of present and future decision-making.
4. Encourage every employee to participate in helping reduce and prevent environmental damage.
5. Develop a good neighbour policy to minimise the impact of our manufacturing and site activities.
6. Provide information, training and support to personnel and operatives to monitor our environmental performance.
7. Display and distribute this policy to assist with the implementation of the Environmental Policy.