Views: 326 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-04-10 Origin: Site
All Steel Access Floor panels are epoxy coated unitized shells consisting of a flat steel top sheet welded to a formed steel bottom sheet. Manufactured to exacting tolerances, these non-combustible rigid, solid panels deliver the ultimate in strength and durability with the convenience of lightweight construction.
• The safe working load or design load for the panels is equal to the concentrated load
• Lightweight for ease of handling
• Excellent grounding and electrical continuity
• Full range of factory applied finishes
• Completely non-combustible
• Interchangeable with ConCore, Perforated, and Grate panels
• Available in 24” and 1500px sizes
With three standard load performance grades and complete interchangeability with ConCore, Perforated and Grate airflow panels, these panels coupled with an extensive selection of understructure supports and floor finishes are suitable for a wide range of applications from typical data/computer centers to telecommunication rooms, mission critical facilities, electronic assembly areas, and other general purpose equipment rooms.