Views:124 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-21 Origin:Site
1. VAV-GFP ground series fans terminal is a set of removable underfloor air supply device . The outlet and secondary air return consist of two grills with inclination.
2. The first air is supplied via underfloor air supply system ,pressure independent control . The fan runs in fixed air volume to induced some inner secondary airflow.
3. Using High precision flow sensor with FH-001Patent , it can increase the flow gain cor=efficient 1.2~1.5 times and accurately measure the air speed of 1m/s or above.
4. Using centrifugal machine with low noise , it can realize 3 speed adjustments.
5. 500W and 1000W type heaters sre available for options.
6. With DDC controller , it can be connecte with BA system via standard Lonworks , BACnet or other communication protocols.
7. There are scale , LED and digital display panels for users’ options .
Basic technical assurance :
1. The air speed for where 0.3m from the air outlet is not exceeding 0.5m/s .
2. The inner temperature gradient is not exceeding 1℃/m .
3. The inner noise level is not exceeding dB(A)40 .
4. Ensure to meet new air requirement through setting the minimal air volume .
Controlling Scheme Description:
1. Ground series fan powered terminal is connected with the central air handling unit (AHU). We suggest to interlock the terminal with AHU directly through an air flow switch . And the switch can detect the pressure of the first air inlet .
2. When the inner temperature goes higher , the controller will release the signal to increase the first air volume .
3. When the first air increases , the secondary air will decrease accordingly . And the fan will run in fixed air volume .
4. W hen inner temperature exceeds the set point , the first air will keep at the max volume .
5. When inner temperature drops , the controller will control to decrease the first air volume .
6. When the inner temperature reaches the set point and the first air reaches its minimum , the fan will begin for the secondary air supply .